The Himalayas span 2400 kilometers across Asia at the joining of the Indian and Eurasian tectonic plates. Now where the tallest mountains in the world stand, 250 million years ago was a primordial sea home to a perfect, pristine ecosystem. What we now know as Himalayan pink salt, is the result of that sea evaporating and the crystallization of its life-sustaining minerals.
Himalayan pink salt is the purest sea salt available and one of the best sources of natural minerals on the planet. It provides 84 trace minerals, plus a unique ionic energy that is released when the salt is mixed with water. But what does that mean for our skin?
Detoxification and Hydration
This ionic solution helps to draw the toxins out of skin and adipose tissues. Not only does it detoxify, it hydrates. Himalayan pink salt is about 85% sodium chloride with the other 15% featuring notable amounts of potassium, calcium, magnesium, and bicarbonate. These six minerals are all electrolytes that are necessary for proper functioning of the human body, or more specifically for bodily fluid regulation.The process of detoxification combined with the healing mineral infusion will leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
How To Sea Hydrating Toner
Our Sea Hydrating Toner binds the water to the outer layer of your skin, preserving moisture. Toxins are released from your body, while your skin absorbs the healthy minerals from the Himalayan Pink. Leaving your skin toned, refreshed and hydrated. Shake well and spray after cleansing.